Earlier on when Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G was released we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Honor device called X10 5G OR MAX 5G. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your X10 5G OR MAX 5G becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth,SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your X10 5G OR MAX 5G.
Steps on how to flash Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G with A Flash Tool:
· As usual you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else you phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Firmware Flashing or Upgrade Tool as explained here.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G.
· To fix stutter or lag on your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G to gain your warranty.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G. Do a backup of your personal data:
· Setup an auto or carry out a manual backup regularly of your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G following our guide here with data or Wi-Fi connection.
· You can also backup your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G offline – without internet connection following the steps provided here.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Honor X10 5G OR MAX 5G while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request for download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.