Earlier on when Samsung Galaxy M01 was released we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Samsung Galaxy device called M01. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your M01 becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Samsung Galaxy M01 is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Samsung Galaxy M01 or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your M01.
Steps on how to flash Samsung Galaxy M01 with A Flash Tool:
· As usual you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else you phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Firmware Flashing or Upgrade Tool as explained here.
Step 1: You need to download and install Samsung USB drivers here.
Step 2: You need to download and install Odin (make sure it’s the latest version) here.
Step 3: Now you need to extract the ROM you downloaded for the phone you want to download, you can get any ROM you want to use here.
Step 4: Now please make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is ticked.
Step 5: Now you need to put your phone into download mode by pressing the volume down, Home, Power key and the volume up button.
Step 6: Now on the screen you will see a yellow triangle to get into odin mode.
Step 7: Now connect the device to the computer, and then Added will be seen showing the device has just connected successfully.
Step 8: Now click on AP (this is for new version of Odin), or click on PDA (this is for older version of Odin), but using the new version is recommended.
Step 9: Now you need to navigate to the folder containing the ROM of the device you want to flash.
Step 10: Now select the ROM (Roms name for Samsung always ends with .tar or .md5).
Step 11: Now just wait for Odin to process the ROM and after that click on Start.
Step 12: Now the flashing or upgrading process will begin. Now you will see a green progress bar at the top left.
Step 13: Upgrading or Flashing may take up to 8 minutes (using a laptop is more preferable because of electricity shortage).
Step 14: Now if you see Pass at the top of Odin that means you have successfully upgraded or flash your device.
Step 15: Now the device will reboot, and booting up may take longer time, but if it does not reboot, switch off the device and do a factory reset.
Step 16: For a factory reset press the volume up, Home, and power button, and you will see factory reset, scroll down and select yes.
If you have any issues with the process below please drop a comment or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy M01
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Samsung Galaxy M01
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Samsung Galaxy M01.
· To fix stutter or lag on your Samsung Galaxy M01
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Samsung Galaxy M01.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Samsung Galaxy M01 to gain your warranty.
· Setup an auto or carry out a manual backup regularly of your Samsung Galaxy M01 following our guide here with data or Wi-Fi connection.
· You can also backup your Samsung Galaxy M01 offline – without internet connection following the steps provided here.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for Samsung Galaxy M01 users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don't want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Samsung Galaxy M01 while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request for download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.