Earlier on when Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE was released we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Samsung device called Galaxy HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Galaxy HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube, or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your Galaxy HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE.
Steps on how to flash Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE with A Flash Tool:
Step 1: Download and install MTK drivers.
Step 2: Or you download and install MT65XX VCOM drivers (Preferable) from here.
Step 3: Download SP Flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
Step 4: Download the stock ROM of the device you want to flash or unbrick from here.
Step 5: Extract SP flash Tool and open the folder, now run the SP flash tool as administrator.
Step 6: Now extract the stock ROM you downloaded and go back to SP flash tool.
Step 7: Now click on scatter-loading button on the SP flash tool and you need to go to the stock ROM folder you extracted.
Step 8: You will see a scatter file in there, double click on it to select it (it will look like MT6572_Android_scatter). The number may be different.
Step 9: Now untick preloader (this is not required unless the device is completely dead.
Step 10: And also make sure you untick DSP_BL if found on the list that will be shown in the SP flash tools.
Step 11: Now you need to click the Download button and power off the device, remove the battery ( if the battery is inbuilt power off the phone and waits for 10 minutes).
Step 12: Now connect the device to the computer with the USB and wait for the SP flash tool to detect it.
Step 13: Immediately the phone has been detected a red line will be at the bottom then followed by a yellow line.
Step 14: After the flashing is done or completed you will see a big green tick shown on the screen.
Step 15: Now power on the phone and wait for it to boot, it might take minutes if it does not boot up then remove the battery, if it’s an inbuilt battery, press the power button for 15 seconds and the phone will power off or restart.
· As usual you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else you phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Firmware Flashing or Upgrade Tool as explained here.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE.
· To fix stutter or lag on your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE to gain your warranty.
· Setup an auto or carry out a manual backup regularly of your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE following our guide here with data or Wi-Fi connection.
· You can also backup your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE offline – without internet connection following the steps provided here.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Infinix HOT 9, NOTE 7, NOTE 7 LITE while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request for download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.