We previously wrote an article on the easiest way to get loans from any bank that gives out loan, but the little mistake we did was, we didn’t give more details on how the loan process goes.
This is specifically for GTBank customers who are interested in getting a loan from GTBank. Getting a loan is not easy as many think it is, but the Banks these days tries to make the whole loan process easy and stress-free for their customers, but with doing this, some people still don’t want to pay back the loan, so many Banks have been avoiding this.
How to be Eligible (For Personal Banking Account)
To be eligible, you first need to open a GTbank account, that’s the first step, but if you already have a GTBank account then you are already eligible or let me say you just passed the first step of the eligibility process.
So what’s the next step?
The next step is to confirm your eligibility, and how do you do that? You do that by dialling *737*51*51#. After confirming that you are eligible for getting loans from GTBank, so what’s in it for you!
So what’s in it for you
After knowing that you are eligible for getting loans from GTBank, you get up to N500,000 to 5 Million naira loan, that’s if you are eligible for getting the loan.
So when are you to pay back and what’s the Interest Rate
After getting the amount you want from GTBank, you will get a Convenient repayment plan spread of over 6 – 12 months depending on the amount you are getting, and the interest rate for this is at 1.33% per month, which is okay if I may say, but when you do the math that’s 15.96% interest rate for 12 months if you take that long, and 7.98% interest rate for 6 months if you take that long. So just decide on what loan plan you want to take.
These are some FAQ’s that are been asked when applying for the loan
1. What’s the loan minimum amount? The minimum loan amount is N10,000
2. What’s the loan maximum amount? The maximum amount is 5 Million for salary earners and N500,000 for non-salary earners.
3. What’s Quick Credit? This is a time loan accessible to salary and non-salary account holders
4. What the interest rate will I be paying if I use Quick Credit? You will be paying 1.33% per month
5. How can I access the Quick Credit loan? You can access it through USSD, Internet Banking, and Mobile Banking
6. is there a minimum age requirement? Yes there is, it is from 18 years and should not be older than 59 years
If you have any questions you want to ask, please drop it in the comment box and we will make sure get to you and give you the relevant answers you need to your questions or you can also send us a mail and we will get to you from email@example.com. Thank you for reading and also don’t forget to drop your feedback.