The specifications and features of iPhone SE (2020) says a lot of how incredibly awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The SE (2020) is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see the iPhone SE (2020) like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the iPhone SE (2020) quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash iPhone SE (2020) back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your iPhone SE (2020) Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on SE (2020)
2. YouTube Not working on iPhone SE (2020)
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on SE (2020)
4. Bluetooth connection issue on SE (2020)
5. SIM Issue on iPhone SE (2020)
6. Battery drains fast and charge slowing on iPhone SE (2020)
7. Overheating Issue and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
8. Touchscreen not responding on iPhone SE (2020)
9. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on SE (2020)
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
Camera is one of the major thing users check for in iPhone or other related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used one. Recently, we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released iPhone (SE (2020)) phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is one of the most valuable assets of iPhone SE (2020) and those devices.
However, as an experienced smartphone technician who have fixed several iPhone (iOS), Android and Windows Phone devices ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of camera malfunction both in iPhone (SE (2020) although, it rarely) and other leading brands devices which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in six different ways.
So, if you are having issues with your new or old iPhone SE (2020) smartphone camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of iPhone SE (2020) device. But please do not disassemble your SE (2020) phone if it is still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
· Tap the iPhone SE (2020) camera like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see if it will fix your iPhone SE (2020) device.
· Change the SE (2020) Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the SE (2020) camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your iPhone SE (2020) back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.
#2 – YouTube Not Working on iPhone SE (2020)
· Go to Settings and check if you have active internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile data).
· Try uninstalling and reinstalling YouTube on your SE (2020).
· Download and install updated version of YouTube application you have iPhone SE (2020).
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
· Go to your SE (2020) settings and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option and turn it on.
· Now, your iPhone SE (2020) will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
· Put off your iPhone SE (2020) and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your SE (2020) Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be able to connect to it.
· Reboot your iPhone SE (2020) again.
· If all the other options still do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
- Confirm that your SIM is working properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted SIM to your SE (2020) correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not damaged.
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a SIM swap before you use it in your iPhone SE (2020) new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand your SE (2020) over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
- Make sure your iPhone SE (2020) has all the latest updates installed.
- Make sure you using the authorized charger or similar charger to the one that came with your SE (2020).
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are not in use
- Ensure there's not any lint, dust, or debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your SE (2020) battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Check to see if all apps are up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your iPhone SE (2020) battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are closed when not in use
#7 – Overheating Issue and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
- Remove the apps which you downloaded just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the one which comes with your SE (2020)
- Keep the brightness under control. Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect with your device and genuine and authorized
- Make sure the output of the power bank is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your SE (2020) to the latest version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to the app you installed on your phone
#8 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
- First of all, try a reboot of your iPhone SE (2020)
- Download and install any pending update on your SE (2020).
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see if the screen physically damaged
- Ensure there is no liquid damage caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors (if any) and see if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason also
- Last option is to perform a factory restore.
- If the issue is still there, you need to contact the support
#9 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on SE (2020)
- Try another good earpiece when makinfor doing a phone call.
- When on a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
We hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you find this post helpful.