Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) invites all full-time Second Year Students studying in Nigerian Universities the 2019 Scholarship scheme sponsored by them.
The deadline for the submission of the scholarship application is 18th September, 2019.
So, all qualiﬁed Nigerian students studying any of the below courses in Nigerian Universities are invited to apply;
2. Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science
8. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
9. Environmental Studies/Surveying
10. Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
14. Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry and Pharmacy
15. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution by the period of application.
- He or She must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e. admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
- All candidates should be able to upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the truthfulness of their claims.
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
Below are the steps required to apply;
Ensure you have all the needed documents below scanned and ready and also that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb before you begin
Firstly, you’ll need
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
- Then click on “Apply Now” to create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login onto the website.
- Ensure to enter all personal and educational information after which you upload required scanned documents.
- Make sure the name that is used in applying matches with the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit if otherwise.
- Preview all documents before uploading, to avoid errors after.
- You will be asked to upload a passport photograph with a white background. Ensure to do so.
- Recheck application info and then Click on the “Submit Application” button, after which, you will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Please note that only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed.
Only selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centres nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.