Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME/ Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out
The Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out for sale and is to be commenced on 1st July 2019.
Candidates Suitable for IMSU Post UTME
Candidates who choose Imo State University, IMSU as their FIRST CHOICE in the Just concluded 2019 UTME direct entry application and scored 180 and above are suitable for the screening exercise. Candidates must also, possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English language and Mathematics.
The IMSU post UTME screening will be computer-based (CBT) and at such candidates are expected to prepare effectively for the upcoming examination. The suitable candidates are also advised to visit the university’s portal at www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
Procedure on how to Apply
- Visit the University website: www.imsu.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students. Click on “click to Apply” under the 2019/2020 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice
- Proceed to any of the following banks for your payment with the generated payment invoice number (the banks are; Zenith bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First bank, Imo state Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- After payment return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Enter your O’Level results correctly
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Await announcement from the University
Note The following
ü Candidates must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
ü Any applicant who fails to successfully submit his/her screening application online be automatically loose chances of being considered for admission.
ü Applicants who source false information will be disqualified.
ü Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the thriving hours.
ü The registration portal will shut down at 12 midnights on 30th July 2019.
ü IMSU post UTME examination is set to take place from Monday 19th August 2019 and will end on Friday 23rd August 2019.